Thursday 18 February 2010

...



As much as I've been enjoying the London winter, I'm starting to yearn for a bit of sun on my face. It's been truly grey for a while now. The cool colours in Notting Hill, where these were taken walking home from pilates last weekend, are quite pretty at twilight when it's overcast, but they're even more beautiful when the sun comes out. Crossing fingers that we get one of those gloriously sunny, crisp winter days this weekend.

I'm busy travel planning at the moment, which helps a lot with the mid-February slump. So far I have a week in Morocco booked for April, 4 days in Grasse in April, a weekend in Athens, a weekend in Berlin, and a week in Turkey at the beginning of June. So there's a lot to look forward to!

The house in the top photo is a favourite of mine in Notting Hill: I love the pink front door.

No comments: