Monday 2 November 2009

...

I had just about the most perfect Saturday this weekend. It started with a perfect facial at Cowshed in Holland Park. Then I wandered down to Holland Park, for a browse in Daunt Books (irresistible) and had coffee and a croissant. Then I met a friend and we went to Anish Kapoor at the Royal Academy (more on that later), a stop at Laduree, and a spot of shopping on Regent Street.

Cowshed is divine. It's such a beautiful space, the staff are lovely, and the facial was relaxing and invigorating. They also do coffees, and salads and sandwiches, so it seems like the perfect place to meet a girlfriend for a bit of pampering and a catch up. Also, at the end of my facial, they didn't give me the hard sell - just a list of the products they'd used. Lovely.

No comments: