Here are some of the fabulous places we went to in beautiful St Tropez:
* Villa Romana. Restaurant with a definite party-vibe. Beautiful food and lots of fun. Have a look at the intro on the web-site - good photos of St Tropez from the air.
* Key West. At the beach, gorgeous, looking over the sun-beds to the sea.
* Les Palmiers. The scene of the JC sighting. Very fancy, white-on-white-on-white, stunning, lovely, loved it!
* La Maison Blanche. The most elegant spot for a drink before dinner.
* Joseph L'escale. At the port, fun restaurant, one of the many Josephs in St Tropez. They're all good; I liked the Joseph bar the most. The lady who looked after us was great, thought our French was adorable.
* Nikki Beach. Beach club - completely crazy, OTT and lots of fun. It's like the Ivy Pool x 10.
* Canastel. Lovely casual local restaurant, very chic. We went there twice. It's in one of the narrow streets.
* La Ponche. Our perfect hotel.